1700 S Powerline Rd Suit C-E Deerfield Beach ,FL
Perseverance Sports Complex
3650 SW 10th Street Deerfield Beach ,FL
USA Deerfield Volleyball Series #2
February 25-26, 2023
Tribe Facility 1700 S. Powerline Rd. Suite C,D,E Deerfield Beach, FL 33442
Perseverance Skorplex Sports Complex 3650 SW 10th St Deerfield Beach FL 33442
Doors will open at 7:00am each Day.
WHEN: February 25-26, 2023
DIVISIONS: 12’s-18’s - Club Divisions. We will combine divisions if not enough participants
$295.00 - Deadline for Entries February 3, 2023. Unless the Tournament is FILLED. Payments received after the deadline will have a $100 surcharge added, per team.
Saturday Pool Play -Sunday Bracket Play- Depending on the number of teams per division. All matches will be best of 3 games to 25 with the deciding game, if necessary, to 15. There is no cap. If there is a 3 team pool with our a crossover they will play 3 sets to 25 points no cap.
ADMISSIONS: 14.00 per day. Tickets only sold online BUY TICKETS
1st and 2nd place in the Gold Division receive medals. Silver Division winners will receive Medals.
As a Stay-n-Play tournament, we require each team to brook through our provider. BOOK NOW
Registration for this event will open in August 1, 2022. The deadline for entry is February 3, 2023 or earlier if capacity is reached. Registration for this tournament is done on Advanced Event System.
REFUNDS: No Refunds
The tournament will supply officials for all courts and matches.
TIE-BREAKERS: For this year's event, there will NOT be any tie-breaking games played. In the case of a tie, the teams will be ranked by head-to-head results in case of a 2-way tie, or in the case of a 3-way tie: set percentage, and then, if necessary, point percentage.
TEAM CHECK IN LOCATION AND TIME:
Check in will take place at each playing site 30 minutes before you play. Printed USAV Rosters and hotel survey form will be required at Check in.
Due to the incidents in the previous years, there will be a NO TOLERANCE policy for misbehavior by players/teams and spectators in the venues Ball Handling is allowed on the volleyball courts only.
Coolers and outside food and drink are NOT ALLOWED in the playing facilities. Only water and sports drinks may be brought inside the facilities.
Violation of these policies or any other general misbehaviors may result in IMMEDIATE dismissal from the facility for the remainder of the day.
ATHLETIC TRAINERS: There will be a athletic trainers available to tape and assist with minor injuries and serve as a first responder to more serious injuries.
Athletes must provide tape and pre-warp for any pre-existing needs. Tape and pre-wrap are only provided by the tournament for emergency purposes.
CONTACT INFORMATION: Sindee Snow, email@example.com, 407-466-9009
1. All players listed on the roster must be registered or members in good standing with their respective member organization.
2. All players must meet age classifications requirements.
3. All staff listed on the roster must be registered or members in good standing with USAV. A staff member listed on the roster for the team/club will be with the team/club at all times during while attending this competition.
4. All coaches are required to be at a minimum impact certified.
5. A staff member listed on the roster for the team will be with this team and have in their immediate possession at all times during this competition a complete and legible copy of the medical/emergency release form for each player listed on the official roster.
6. The team understands it is subject to any and all penalties for incorrect or incomplete information on this form or incomplete or incorrect results information.
This is a USAV Licensed Event. All participants must be current USA Members.
AES rosters are required. Rosters must be imported from the USA website.
Entry fee may be paid online or send check to S and S Events Inc. 7512 Dr. Phillips Boulevard 50-785 Orlando Fl, 32819