USAV Deerfield Beach Presidents Day Slam
February 17 - 18, 2024
Aug. 1, 2023
Jan. 26, 2024
Jan. 26, 2024
1700 S. Powerline Rd. Ste. C-E
Deerfield Beach, Fl
Skorplex Sports Comp
3650 SW 10th Ave.
Deerfield Beach, Fl
Tribe Facility 1700 S. Powerline Rd. Suite C,D,E Deerfield Beach, FL 33442
Perseverance Skorplex Sports Complex 3650 SW 10th St Deerfield Beach FL 33442
Doors will open at 7:00am each Day.
DIVISIONS: 12’s-18’s Divisions
$ TBA - Deadline for Entries January 26, 2024. Registration fees received after the deadline are subject to a $100 surcharge.
Saturday Pool Play -Sunday Bracket Play- Depending on the number of teams per division. All matches will be best of 3 games to 25 with the deciding game, if necessary, to 15. There is no cap. If there is a 3 team pool with our a crossover they will play 3 sets to 25 points no cap.
ADMISSIONS: Tickets are available online BUY TICKETS
1st and 2nd place in the Gold Division receive medals. Silver and Bronze Division winners will receive Medals.
As aa Stay-n-Play tournament we require teams to book through our provider. BOOK NOW
Registration for this event will open in August 1, 2023. The deadline for entry is Jan. 26, 2024 or earlier if capacity is reached. Registration for this tournament is done on Advanced Event System.
REFUND POLICY: No refunds
The tournament will supply officials for all courts and matches.
For this year's event, there will NOT be any tie-breaking games played. In the case of a tie, the teams will be ranked by head-to-head results in case of a 2-way tie, or in the case of a 3-way tie: set percentage, and then, if necessary, point percentage.
TEAM CHECK IN LOCATION AND TIME:
Check in will take place at each playing site 30 minutes before you play. Printed USAV Rosters and hotel survey will be required at Check in.
Due to the incidents in the previous years, there will be a NO TOLERANCE policy for misbehavior by players/teams and spectators in the venues.
Ball Handling is allowed on the volleyball courts only.
Coolers and outside food and drink are NOT ALLOWED in the playing facilities. Only water and sports drinks may be brought inside the facilities.
Violation of these policies or any other general misbehaviors may result in IMMEDIATE dismissal from the facility for the remainder of the day.
There will be a athletic trainers available to tape and assist with minor injuries and serve as a first responder to more serious injuries.
Athletes must provide tape and pre-warp for any pre-existing needs. Tape and pre-wrap are only provided by the tournament for emergency purposes.
CONTACT INFORMATION: Sindee Snow, firstname.lastname@example.org, 407-466-9009 or Yvonne 407-466-9239
USAV Membership Guidelines:
This event is licensed by the USA Volleyball .
All participants must have current USA membership numbers before competition begins (pending status is not acceptable).
USAV Membership is not included in the event entry fee.
Event Roster & Medical/Emergency Release Form Requirements: USA Volleyball
1. All players listed on the roster must be registered or members in good standing with their respective member organization.
2. All players must meet age classifications requirements.
3. All staff listed on the roster must be registered or members in good standing with USAV. A staff member listed on the roster for the team/club will be with the team/club at all times during while attending this competition.
4. All coaches are required to be at a minimum impact certified.
5. A staff member listed on the roster for the team will be with this team and have in their immediate possession at all times during this competition a complete and legible copy of the medical/emergency release form for each player listed on the official roster.
6. The team understands it is subject to any and all penalties for incorrect or incomplete information on this form or incomplete or incorrect results information.
This is an USAV Florida Region Licensed Event. All participants must be current USA Members. AES rosters are required. Rosters must be imported from the USA website.
Entry fee may be paid online or send check to:
S and S Events Inc. 7512 Dr. Phillips Boulevard 50-785 Orlando Fl, 32819